Geothermal System Installation, Geothermal Repair & Geothermal HVAC Service in San Antonio, TX, Leon Valley, TX, Balcones Heights, TX, Shavano Park, TX, Olmost Park, TX, Terrel Hills, TX
A geothermal heat pump provides the most sustainable, environmentally responsible, and cost-effective choice for temperature control on the current market. Handling heating, cooling, proper humidity levels, and hot water generation, this green alternative to conventional HVAC continues to gain popularity across San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas. The system makes use of the free, renewable solar energy available in your own backyard. There’s no burning of fossil fuels, eliminating greenhouse gas emissions, fumes, hot surfaces, and threat of carbon monoxide poisoning, and the comfort level is unmatched.
Professional Geothermal HVAC Installations & Service
Want to save up to 70% on your temperature control and water heating costs? EZ is happy to tell you all about the many rewards of geothermal heat pumps. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we specialize in the most recognized, efficient, and advanced options and meet the demands of any challenge.
Call our team for geothermal heating & cooling system services!
Our fully licensed and experienced technicians provide a design tailored to your exact needs, complete proper installation, and handle seasonal maintenance and repair of all makes and models. We urge you to call us at (210) 429-9186 to hear more. All jobs are held to exacting standards of quality, and EZ remains available for Emergency Service throughout San Antonio, TX, Leon Valley, TX, Balcones Heights, TX, Shavano Park, TX, Olmost Park, TX, Terrel Hills, TX, Alamo Heights, TX, Castle Hills, TX, Far West Side.
What are some of the rewards of geothermal temperature control?
- Exceptional energy efficiency – Delivering approximately five units of energy for every unit of electricity used, geothermal heat pumps heat/cool the average home for around $1 a day!
- Outstanding comfort – Designed to run at lower speeds for longer cycles, the system offers very even temperatures, without hot or cold pockets, and maintains a gentle comfort.
- Return on the investment – You’re going to save more than you pay for the system, most likely recover the investment in just a few years, and realize a 10-20% return over the life of the heat pump.
- Whisper-quiet operation – There’s no noisy outdoor unit and the indoor component is no louder than your refrigerator.
- Minimize your carbon footprint – The Environmental Protection Agency considers geothermal HVAC the most environmentally friendly, energy efficient heating/cooling technology on the market.
- Safety – There’s no combustion, flames, fumes, hot surfaces, or chance of harmful byproducts, such as carbon monoxide and formaldehyde.
- Healthy indoor air quality – Exceptional filtration traps dust, pollen, dander, and contaminants for a cleaner, healthier home.
- Flexibility – Suited to both new construction and existing homes, the single unit provides heating, cooling, and hot water.
- Year round performance – Drawing from the energy source underground, the system ensures total comfort no matter what the weather brings.
- Aesthetics – There’s no cumbersome wall-mounted equipment or outdoor units.
- Long lifespan – Protected from the punishing impact of outdoor weather, the indoor heat pump can be expected to last around 25 years, while the underground loop system is warrantied for 50 years and has a rated material life of over 100 years.